Friday, May 28, 2010

Wedding Bells

I just LOVE weddings. Last weekend one of my oldest and bestest friends, Carolyn, got married in her backyard. How cute and perfect! Carolyn and Dan have the cutest baby Aria. They also have an adorable house in one of the best neighborhoods in AZ (in my opinion) and they have been super busy fixing it up and landscaping the yard. The last time I was there it was all dirt with a newly installed sprinkler system done by the multi-talented Dan. This time it was gorgeous with green grass, a fountain, flowers, trees and an arbor also built by Dan.Is that not the cutest thing you have ever seen...the three of them walking down the aisle together?!
Carolyn was absolutely gorgeous! She ALWAYS is and I don't know how she was able to pull everything off. They did practically everything themselves. Hand-made invitations, food, the cake and the decorations...all that while being new parents, transforming their house, working and school. AMAZING! I was so honored to be at this very intimate ceremony and am so happy for this cute family!Can you believe that the two of them made and decorated this?!Carolyn and Aria...what a precious moment and they are both so beautiful!Jenelle, Carolyn and I...still friends after all these years!

1 comment:

Emily Brooke said...

I am freaking out about her flowers. I LOVE THEM.