Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day

Yesterday was a fabulous Mother's Day for several reasons, mostly because I LOVE being a mom to my little cutie. The day started with breakfast made by Brandon, yum! The morning could have been better if I didn't have to spend the whole time preparing my Primary lesson, but oh well. I did get a massage before church because my neck was killing me! Church was nice, especially because I got to be with the women the 3rd hour instead of Primary. Yeah! Then we got to spend the evening with my wonderful mother with dinner and dessert prepared by the boys. It was very good...they should do that way more often. :) The ultimate end to a wonderful Mother's Day was watching the Phoenix Suns sweep the Spurs in game 4! Even with one-eyed Nash we were able to dominate, woo hoo! They so deserve it! Hope all you mothers had a fabulous day!
This pic is not great but the only one we were able to snatch as we were leaving for church.

No comments: