In October we finally did our first real home improvement project (other than the usuals of painting and hanging light fixtures/fans). In Ty's room we replaced the base boards with thick pretty ones and put up bead board and a chair rail. There were a lot of hiccups along the way and it is definitely NOT perfect which drives me crazy. (I will not even point out the major problem). But hopefully now we can do it next time without the same mistakes. Here are some before and after pics.
Sorry about the poor lighting.
Now all the room needs are curtains and new carpet! So glad to have one project done...just a thousand more to go.
Kayla's Preschool Adventures: September
3 years ago