Monday, December 6, 2010

Gotta Love Free Things

So I'm sure most of you have used Shutterfly for one thing or another. I mostly use them to order prints when I finally get around to it. I have been wanting to make one of their cute calendars forever! Hopefully I will find time soon. The other thing I have been wanting to do is send out Christmas cards. Brandon and I have never done it. First we decided it was lame since we didn't have kids...who wants a picture of just us? Then we had Ty, so I wanted to send cards last year, but we ended up moving the week of Christmas (note: bad idea). Needless to say, Christmas cards didn't happen. So I planned to do it this year. Once again we have been busy and time just seems to fly by! Now it is December and we have no family pictures and no cards ordered. I was about to skip it yet another year until my fabulous friend Jennae posted about getting free cards from Shutterfly. Yippee! How could I pass up 50 free beautiful Christmas cards...even if we didn't take any family pictures?!

Well I couldn't, so... it's time to send out the first Wheeler family Christmas card! I don't know how they will turn out or what picture I'm going to use. What I do know is that they'll be free and maybe our beautiful, free, non-staged, unprofessional picture will hang on friends and families refrigerators for a month! I could spend all night browsing through their gorgeous selection of cards. Go to the following links to look for yourself...that is if you have not already ordered yours. (Am I the only one just starting this process?)

Holiday Photo Cards

http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery

Christmas Photo Cards

http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-photo-cards

Here are a couple of examples of how I wish mine would look, but our pictures will likely not be as high quality or cute since I have slacked! Hopefully the cute card design will make up for the pictures.



If you want to get in on the action of 50 free beautiful cards...there may still be time. Go here to get the details.

No comments: