Wednesday, August 25, 2010

"Honey, you just had a baby in your pants!"

HA HA! That is my new favorite line. While eating my hot dog lunch from Costco just now I turned on the TV to the most amazing show "I Didn't Know I was Pregnant." If you haven't seen this show on TLC you are truly missing out. Brandon especially loves it (not really, for some reason the stupidity of the women makes him mad.) Well anyway...the above line was said by the nurse after "something" fell into this woman's pants. Classic.

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Andrew can't stand that show. It makes him really mad for some reason. If I try to tell him about a segment I saw, he says he doesn't want to talk about it. I am amazed that there really are people out there who have no idea that they could be pregnant.

Emily Brooke said...

This seems to be a general problem with guys. Why are they so angry about this? It's hilarious!!!!