Friday, September 3, 2010

Beyond the Sea

So...da da da!! We are leaving on a cruise tomorrow morning! We are going to the Western Caribbean with some friends. So excited...but I am not sure I am going to be able to leave this little guy for a whole week! I mean, just look at that cute little face. How will I survive?P.S. I really never thought I would be that mom, but I guess things change.

Update: Ty just left with my mom to go to their house in Snowflake and I am bawling like a baby. He didn't shed a tear.

2 comments:

Mary said...

We did a trip to Hawaii after nursing and law school and left Abby with my parents. It was so hard to leave her and we missed her the whole time, but we really needed it. The reunion will be sweet. Have fun.

Laura said...

Poor Brittany! You'll have so much fun though! And your cute chubby boy will be so happy to see you when you get back!