Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Until we meet again...

This past weekend Ty and I went on an unexpected trip to Utah. My cousin, James Robert Price, died at the age of 23 from pneumonia and ARDS. His funeral was on Saturday and it was truly heartbreaking to watch his family bury their son and baby brother. They are so strong and know they will be together again someday. But everyone will truly miss him. Last time I saw JR was at our Thanksgiving dinner at the Village Inn. JR is the one on the right with my cousin Chip on the left.
Here he is with his family (sorry for the horrible picture)

I pray that I will never have to go through what this family has. I cannot even imagine losing a child.

1 comment:

Ashlee said...

I'm so sorry to hear this. My thoughts and prayers are with the entire Price family.