Thursday, June 25, 2009

Fun Times

Thanks for the help with the blog Ashlee/eys. :) My blog is finally back to normal...but only after I deleted everything and then readded them. What a pain! But that was the only way I was able to get everything back into the right column. Anyway, one of my projects the other day was to finally start going through some of the pictures on my computer and getting them printed out. This is still a work in progress...I am just ordering pictures from 2007 now, so this gives you an idea of how far behind I am with my scrapbooking. I don't think I will ever catch up! Well I came across some fun pics that I thought I would post from the past. The first is our family trip to Sedona and the Grand Canyon after I graduated from PA school in August 2007.
All of these pictures are from back in my days of dark hair. Hmmm...sometimes I think I might do it again. Then in February of 2008 my brother Dayne married fabulous Myhoa in Florida. Em, Brandon and I spent a day at Disney World.
We decided to take a picture in every country in Epcot...so here is one of them.
Now this next picture is just classic. This is my fam primping for the wedding. It took a little convincing for some of those involved, but I know they loved it deep down.

Well that's it for now. I have a cute baby who wants some attention.

1 comment:

Emily Brooke said...

And a picture of me during my blonde hair days! Sometimes I think I might do that again too. Dad is fantastic in that picture.