Monday, October 19, 2009

Hacked

Ggggrrrrrrr! As many of you probably noticed, my email was hacked into today. Let's just say that today was not a good day. Work was a zoo, and no people, you probably don't have the swine flu. And then to top it all off some jerk hacked into my email and sent everyone an email saying I was in Malaysia and needed some money. Well, I am here to let you know that unfortunately I am not in Malaysia. But if you so feel inclined you can still send me money. Just call me and I'll tell you where to send it. :) The worst part of it all is they changed my password so I cannot even access my emails which is a nightmare in and of itself. There is so much stuff in there that I need! So bottom line, do not email me until I get a new email address. Of course I won't be able to email most of you to tell you my new address since I didn't memorize your addresses. So that will be quite a chore. Hopefully tomorrow will bring better things...like an incredible view of Bono!

3 comments:

Laura said...

AAAAHHHHHH!!!! Are you going to see U2?! I'm so jealous!!!!! Scream like a teenager and him for me!

Anzini-Panini said...

You are going to U2??? Crazy brittany!! Um, so yes I did get an email from you and replied to it saying what the heck!! So I will be hacked next!! Great.... Um, I'll text you my email so when you get another one, let me know! Hope you had fun at the concert!

Emily Brooke said...

The title of this blog reminds me of Hack, the man that "found" my purse and returned it at Walgreens in the ghetto.